Clay Pot Company makes throwing pottery easier.
Learning to throw pottery gets easier for students and teachers
Throwing Fundamentals: A Beginner’s Guide to Throwing Pottery, Second Edition, is specially designed for use at the wheel! Further, the handbook makes throwing pottery easy for students, hobbyists, and teachers by providing the right guide with quick answers when they are needed, right at the wheel.
-It’s written by Clay Hopes, a National Art Education Association Active Member and pottery enthusiast.
Throwing Fundamentals, Second Edition
Unlike other books, the lap-sized, encapsulated 18-page Throwing Fundamentals includes simple step-by-step pictures, clear illustrations, detailed throwing tips, and quick-help solutions to make the perfect getting-started guide. Here’s more highlights:
- Focused on the basic fundamentals: centering, opening, and lifting, it serves as the perfect guide for learning the basics.
- Solutions guide provides the quick answers to the most common problems.
- Rugged and ready for the pottery environment, Throwing Fundamentals is encapsulated and spiral-bound so you can use it while you are at the wheel without fear of ruin.
Be comfortable with throwing before you know it with Throwing Fundamentals!
We are confident you will be satisfied with Throwing Fundamentals
See what others are saying:
I think Throwing Fundamentals really helps the students! GREAT job of breaking it down and simplifying the process. I also think the SOLUTIONS section is very helpful because it addresses the problems that students all have at one time or another. It is one thing to be “told” what to do but it is another thing to be able to try to solve your own problems. -High School Arts Teacher
Interested in more information about the Throwing Fundamentals story? Check out our About Throwing Fundamentals page.
- Throwing Fundamentals, 2nd Ed.:
- 18 Pages, Pages Protected by Plastic Encapsulation, Spiral Bound, Made in USA and published by Clay Pot Co. ISBN: 978-0-9832059-0-6